- INVOICING – I send invoices out by email when I finish something for you, or at the end of each month (if your work is ongoing)
- PAYMENT DUE DATE – All invoices are due 7 days after they’re sent out
- DISBURSEMENTS – If I have to travel or incur any costs while doing your work, I’ll pass those charges on to you.
- DEPOSIT – I might ask you to pay a deposit before we start work together
- FIXED FEES – For some work, I can give you a fixed fee, and you can save 5% by paying in full up front. Ask me for more details.
- FEES BASIS – I set my rates based on experience, qualification, specialist knowledge, results, and the urgency of your work. Bottom line – you get great value for a reasonable market rate.
- CURRENT RATES – You can ask for a copy of my hourly rates at any time, and I’ll let you know if they change
- FEESMART – You can pay your fees off over time. Ask me for more details.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!